June 28, 2019
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT
At the completion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
- Understand HCCs and the importance across all care settings
- Understand Documentation and coding guidelines as it relates to HCCs
- Learn suggested steps on developing an HCC program
- What is Risk Adjustment?
- What are HCCs?
- Overview of the CMS-HCC Model
- HCC documentation requirements for reporting/coding
- Example HCC/RAF score scenario
- Developing a program to improve HCC Capture Summary
Speaker: Lori Matherne, RHIA, CCS