This is the fifth installment of the 2017 NCHIMA Leadership Webinar Series, please continue to visit the NCHIMA online calendar for future installments in 2017.
This presentation is to help you understand the importance of diversity and inclusion for today’s employers and volunteer associations in a country that continues to become more diverse. We will explore current and future trends and identify tools to help you and your employer succeed in achieving a more diverse employee base and leadership team.
- Diversity and Inclusion Definitions
- Current and Future Trends
- Positive Impacts of Diversity Programs
- How do I Promote a More Diverse and Inclusive Work and Volunteer Environment
- Tools to Adapt and Succeed
Speaker: Ralph Morrison, RHIA, CPC