All speakers should prepare a handout for their presentation. Handouts must be submitted to the association by the date instructed and should be in electronic format.
If the speaker is unable to submit the handouts by the deadline date, he/she may be responsible for informing the association and for the reproduction, shipping, and costs associated with making the handouts available. Please note that the association does not assume financial responsibility for the development of the presentation.
- The length should not exceed 45 slides or 15 pages per hour of program content.
- Do not use more than eight lines of text on each PowerPoint slide so they can be read when printed.
- Provide both the original PowerPoint file (ppt/pptx) and/or Microsoft Word document (doc/docx).
- All handouts must be converted to Acrobat Reader (PDF) documents.
- For PowerPoint presentations, the PDF document should be printed in pure black and white in the handouts view with three slides per page with notes Learn more. Please review your slides to confirm that your handouts can be read in the 3-per-page handout format.
- Do not include advertisements for the speaker’s organization or business, products or services.