Are you ready for the fiscal year 2018 ICD-10 code updates? PHIMA is offering and webinar titled, “FY 2018 ICD-10 Code Updates” now available on demand.
Review and understand the FY 2018 IPPS Updates including:
- ICD-10 guideline changes
- ICD-10-CM coding changes
- ICD-10-PCS coding changes
- MS-DRG changes
The webinar is divided into 2 parts. Part one will cover overall guideline changes and ICD-10-CM updates and part two will cover ICD-10-PCS updates.
- Approximately 363 new codes
- 142 deletions
- More than 250 code revisions
- Some of the revisions were not in the proposed changes for 2018 and were added to the release for 2018
- There were 75,789 codes in 2017.
- In 2018, the number jumps to 78,705
- 3,562 new codes
- 1,821 revised codes
- 646 deleted codes
Our speaker is Kim Felix, RHIA, CCS, AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer. You may purchase the webinar to use at your facility or with your staff remotely. Can’t make it to a meeting? This is your answer!
This webinar will be worth 1.5 CEUs.
Register now for these important updates!