In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
New Year, New Career! Now Hiring Multiple FT Permanent Facility Inpatient & Facility Outpatient Surgery Coders!
Work Setting: Consultant/Vendor
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
New Year, New Career! Bring 2024 in by joining a successful, tenured team with LexiCode! Now hiring for FT Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery Coding opportunities! Apply online at www.lexicode.jobs
Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery coder positions are available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions. LexiCode is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is $25.00-$38.00 an hour. Specific compensation for the role will vary within this range based on factors such as experience, credential, demonstration of skill and knowledge, or geographic location.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Provides remote medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide; and
· Work remotely from a home office.
• Med, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401k, PTO and Holidays, STD, LTD
• Flexible Schedules
• Excellent hourly compensation
• Guarantee full time hours, not hired based on contract
• Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
• $3000.00 Referral bonuses
• Remote education platform, with training and brush up for many specialty skill sets
• CEU – free and reimbursement
• Reimbursement for certain additional certifications
· One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC, COC, or CIC
· At least 1 year coding experience in facility Inpatient coding OR 1 year coding experience in facility outpatient surgery/observations.
· Top coding facility Inpatient acute care skills
· Ability to work from home using high speed internet
· Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
Instructions for Resume Submission
Apply today online at www.lexicode.jobs Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online: http://www.lexicode.jobs
Posted: January 2, 2024 at 6:26 PM
Post ID: 83651