In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: Other
Job Type: Full-Time
Do you want to join a company with a mission that you believe in? Would you enjoy working from home? Registry Partners has the opportunity you are looking for! Registry Partners is a national provider of data abstraction, registry management, and consulting services. Founded in North Carolina in 2002, with a vision of reducing the cost of registry operations through remote registry support, providing hospital access to registry expertise outside of geographic barriers.
Registry Partners is looking for a Full-time Accreditation Consultant to join our virtual team! This is a remote position.
The Oncology Accreditation Consultant has a thorough understanding of mass markets within healthcare systems to assist in driving a growing business and evolve in an expanding and dynamic organization.
The Oncology Accreditation Consultant offers extensive experience in cancer registry and Commission on Cancer Accredited Cancer Program compliance in order to assist clients with evaluating their cancer programs for survey readiness and ongoing maintenance.
The Oncology Accreditation Consultant is experienced in customer service, displays effective presentation skills as well as effective prospecting, negotiating and closing skills when working with prospective clients.
The Oncology Accreditation Consultant portrays a professional and positive work ethic and attitude, is cooperative, committed, dependable and able to multi-task. The Oncology Accreditation Consultant is organized, displays initiative, ensures efficient use of time and resources and possesses effective problem solving skills. In addition, written and oral communication is effective, professional and grammatically correct.
• Current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification, required
• A minimum of 3 years of current CoC Accredited Cancer Program experience, preferred
• Travel for Accreditation Committee Meetings required as requested by clients
• CoC accreditation, compliance, and abstracting experience
• Competent and highly proficient with CoC standards & CoC survey process
• Personal computer with Windows 8 operating system or higher
• Successful completion of pre-employment skills assessment exam
• A minimum of 3 years of registry management or other health-related management experience, preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of Cancer Registry experience, preferred
• Must comply with Client’s immunization policy may include proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical or religious exemption
• A minimum of an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management or related field, preferred
All team members are employees of Registry Partners, not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states. Full-time staff members have peace of mind through our full-time guarantee and a full benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid continuing education time
• Paid holidays
• 401K retirement planning
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Identity Protection
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
Apply Online: https://www.registrypartners.com/careers/
Posted: August 24, 2023 at 4:24 PM
Post ID: 80409