Find A Job
In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Coding Specialist (Acute)
Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System
Location: Sarasota, Remote
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
Reputation. Community. Impact. Growth.
Every day, our patients at Sarasota Memorial Health Care System receive a first-class experience in care from a team on a mission to deliver the highest level of care in America. In the process of rising to that challenge, one by one, our people are finding their purpose and feeling their impact. Now it is your turn to see yourself here.
* Highest 5-Star rating from Medicare for quality and safety
* Straight “A’s” for Patient Safety
* SMH is also listed among U.S. News “Best Hospitals for Maternity” for 2021-2022; the only hospital in the region to make the list.
* One of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals, 40 Top Teaching Hospitals and 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital
* Listed among U.S. News’ 50 Best Hospitals for Rehabilitation Services and Specialized Urology Care, 2022 – 2023
* Forbes’ Best Employers for Women
* Named among the World’s Best Hospitals by Newsweek, 2019-2022
*Remote opportunity but must live in Florida and be available for on-site training (approximately 4-6 weeks depending on experience
1 year acute/inpatient coding work experience required
American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) certification as a Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)
High School Diploma or GED
Instructions for Resume Submission
To apply, please visit https://careers.smh.com/careers/jobs/27026?lang=en-us
Apply Online: https://careers.smh.com/
Posted: May 25, 2023 at 4:18 PM
Post ID: 79066