Find A Job
In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Territory Marketing Representative
Location: Auburn, Alabama
Work Setting: Non Provider Setting
Job Function: Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
VIVA HEALTH, ranked one of the nation’s Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare, is seeking an ambitious, highly driven Territory Marketing Representative eager to meet and exceed goals to build our Auburn, Alabama territory!
VIVA HEALTH is the first and only Alabama-based plan to be named an overall 5-out-of-5 Star Medicare Advantage Plan. Our employees are a part of the communities they serve and proudly partner with members on their healthcare journeys. We also offer an excellent benefits package, including tuition reimbursement for employees and dependents, 401(k), paid parental leave, and paid day for community service, to name a few! Join our team!
The Territory Marketing Representative (TMR) will market the Health Plan’s Medicare product to the prospective base of Medicare-eligible individuals within the Plan’s service area. This position is responsible for accomplishing sales goals and objectives that translate into the successful development and maintenance of the Medicare product. The TMR is responsible for developing professional relationships within their territories including the responsibility for helping educate and contract providers in the assigned territories.
As opportunities arise, the TMR will work with VIVA HEALTH commercial groups and brokers to identify eligible Medicare beneficiaries and detail their options. The TMR will organize group and enrollment presentations within the community, work with on-going retention efforts, and maintain all compliance standards. The TMR will help reach sales goals and will support enrollment efforts through phone enrollments when necessary. The TMR will perform all job functions within the framework of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) marketing guidelines.
This position is based at a VIVA HEALTH location in Auburn, or Montgomery if preferable, and will travel to locations within the VIVA HEALTH service area through a reliable means of transportation insured in accordance with Company policy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current State of Alabama Department of Insurance Producer License or eligible for licensing in AL within 90 days of employment
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment with minimal supervision and to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills; enthusiasm and patience to educate Medicare beneficiaries with clear and accurate information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to ensure sales events are properly scheduled and staffed, correct information and materials are provided to Medicare-eligible individuals, and proper feedback is consistently supplied to management
- Ability to self-educate and maintain a thorough knowledge of Medicare marketing requirements of the Health Plan, the State Department of Public Health, the State Department of Insurance and CMS
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings
- Interpersonal skills in activities including problem solving, networking, presentations, staff training and strategic
- Possess technical skills sufficient to operate a desktop, laptop and iPad in the store and from the field
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Conduct and Coordinate sales events and marketing activities within their territory
- May require significant face-to-face member contact, with duties regularly performed away from the principal place of business
- Willing to submit to vaccine testing and screening
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in outside sales with a proven successful record
Apply Online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TRI1017/JobBoard/a04febb9-af46-65c3-7484-ccb8f6104b01/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=269ce6ba-14cf-44ec-ba91-6a92ed87e7c8
Posted: May 12, 2023 at 11:51 AM
Post ID: 78755