Find A Job
In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
St. Luke’s Hospital
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Coding Supervisor/Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Our family celebrates and supports you and encourages you to grow. Our family is there for you on the good days, the challenging days and everything in between. Join the St. Luke’s family, and see how you can be part of making life better for our patients, their families and each other.
1. Assists in overall management of Health Information Services for St. Luke’s Hospitals
2. Manages daily unbilled accounts
3. Supervises coding staff
4. Ensures timely coding and charging of accounts, adjusting staff schedules accordingly to meet department/hospital goals
5. Provides physician education on documentation, coding and charging
6. Manages acute and professional fee coding activities
7. Maintains knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulatory guidelines
8. Coordinates coding audit activities
Five years of coding or HIM leadership preferred.
RHIA, RHIT strongly preferred.
St. Luke’s provides highly competitive and flexible benefit packages. These include medical, dental, vision, disability coverage, plans for securing your financial future and ways to balance your work and personal life. Benefit information is covered in detail at the time of employment. Some key benefits follow for your information:
At St. Luke’s, our team members are our greatest asset. We are committed to providing you and your family with affordable health and life benefits, as well as the ability to secure savings for retirement, plus additional perks for being a part of our team.
Apply Online: https://careers-stlukes-stl.icims.com/jobs/22779/coding-manager/job?mode=view
Posted: April 3, 2023 at 12:59 PM
Post ID: 77453