In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
FT & PT Inpatient & Outpatient Coding Opportunities-Immediate Hiring!
Work Setting: Consultant/Vendor
Job Function: Coder, HIM Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions.
Inpatient & Outpatient-FT & PT coder positions are available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides remote medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide; and
- Work remotely from a home office.
- One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC, COC, or CIC
- At least 1 year coding experience in facility Inpatient or Outpatient coding
- Top coding facility Inpatient & Outpatient acute care skills
- Ability to work from home using high speed internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Permanent employment, not contract
- Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education & Promotional opportunities
Instructions for Resume Submission
Please apply online at www.lexicode.jobs or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online: https://talento.exela.global/#/searchJob/LEXICODE/USA
Posted: October 24, 2022 at 11:59 AM
Post ID: 72082