In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Oakwood Springs Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Work Setting: Behavioral/Mental Health
Job Function: HIM Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $17.00-$21.00 hr
Oakwood Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Oklahoma City. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Oakwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay – We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Assist in administering health information services consistent with accreditation and regulatory standards and facility standards.
- Implements P&Ps for documenting, storing and retrieving information, processing medical legal documents, insurance data, and correspondence requests.
- Maintains patient medical records and ensures accurate documentation per requirements.
- Ensures HIPAA guidelines are followed.
- Prior experience in information management and psychiatric healthcare facility preferred. RHIT Certification preferred
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
Apply Online: http://www.oakwoodsprings.com
Posted: September 20, 2022 at 2:02 PM
Post ID: 71269