In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
$25 Amazon Gift Card for You! Apply & Complete our Assessment for FT & PT Inpatient Coding/Auditing Opportunities!
Work Setting: Consultant/Vendor
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
$25 Amazon Gift Card for You! Complete one of our coding tests to be eligible!
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions.
FT & PT Inpatient coder and auditor positions are available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides remote medical records coding and abstracting services to our clients nationwide; and
- Work remotely from a home office.
- One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC, COC, or CIC
- At least 1 year coding experience in facility Inpatient coding
- At least 3 years coding/auditing exp for QA roles
- Top coding facility Inpatient acute care skills
- Ability to work from home using high speed internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education
Instructions for Resume Submission
Please apply online at www.lexicode.jobs or submit resume to email@example.com!
Apply Online: https://talento.exela.global/#/searchJob/LEXICODE/USA
Posted: August 19, 2022 at 9:23 AM
Post ID: 70524