In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Inpatient Remote Coder
Location: Work from home, Remote
Work Setting: Consultant/Vendor
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
Making change easier…Our 37 years in business and long-term partnerships with our valued clients contribute to our stability and the long tenure of our team!
The remote coding positions at UASI allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking an experienced inpatient coding specialist to perform accurate code assignments while working remotely from a home office. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS certification
- A minimum of three years recent coding experience in an acute care setting
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
UASI is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and development. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, career growth and development, strong leadership and competitive salaries. Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/ long-term disability, PTO, 401(K), referral bonuses
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs
- Dedicated support team for guidance and mentoring
- UASI’s unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs
Instructions for Resume Submission
Apply Online: https://uasisolutions.com/careers/
Posted: August 17, 2022 at 1:12 PM
Post ID: 70480