In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Grande Ronde Hospital
Location: La Grande, Oregon
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Coding Supervisor/Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
We have an amazing opportunity for a Coding Manager at Grande Ronde Hospital. Grande Ronde Hospital is located in beautiful La Grande OR. We have beautiful weather and enjoy all 4 seasons. We have many outdoor activities available as well as lovely scenery as we are surrounded by breathtaking mountains.
GRH is a critical access hospital who has been in the top 100 critical access hospitals 6 times.
We pride ourselves with a hometown feel and big city medicine.
Our positions are located on our career page www.grh.org/careers
This position manages, organizes and coordinates hospital and clinic coding and documentation improvement functions. This includes ensuring accurate, complete and timely coding of all encounters utilizing ICD10CM, ICD10PCS, CPT, E/M and HCPCS applying National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) and Outpatient Code Editor (OCE) and optimizing documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy of coding. The position acts as a liaison between the clinical and operational leadership. This position will have a specific focus on enhancing the accuracy and effectiveness of coding department and maximizes efficient and compliant use of, and documentation in, electronic health record.
- Coding certification, through American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and/or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), required.
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare or related field preferred
Work Experience Required:
- Five (5) years progressive coding experience required.
- Three (3) years coding leadership experience required.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Work collaboratively within a team setting
- Maintain composure and professionalism in stressful situations
- Adhere to Corporations attendance requirements
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements impacting documentation and coding practices
- Problem solving/analytical skills to assess operational needs and facilitates the implementation of processes, protocols and tools to meet the identified needs
- Demonstrates working knowledge of revenue cycle processes, medical billing and coding processes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize MS Office
- Working knowledge of electronic health information systems with ability to effectively optimize workflows
- Must work with and respect highly confidential information.
- Ability to work in fact-paced, multi-customer environment
Grande Ronde Hospital pays competitive wages and excellent benefits
Instructions for Resume Submission
If you would like to apply for this position please go to our website www.grh.org/careers then go the the Coding Manager position and apply. Candidates will not be considered until they have completed their application.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply Online: http://www.grh.org/careers
Posted: April 26, 2022 at 7:45 PM
Post ID: 68631