In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Grande Ronde Hospital
Location: La Grande, Oregon
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: HIM Manager/Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time
Grande Ronde Hospital is a critical access hospital located in La Grande OR. We are a hospital with a small town feel but big city technology. We are a thriving growing hospital that needs an amazing HIM manager. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits. We have a reasonable cost of living here and many outdoor activities. We like to think we are the most beautiful area in the country. We are surrounded by Mountains and have lots of rivers and lakes. We have a temperate climate but if you like to ski it is only an hour away.
DEFINITION OF POSITION:
This position manages, organizes and coordinates the Health Information Management (HIM) department personnel and functions. This includes analysis/release of information, correspondence, coding and maintaining health information. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining statistical data, coordinating HIM functions with clinical departments, and dealing with matters of chart completion and documentation to ensure coding accuracy, optimal reimbursement and compliance with licensing, accreditation and legal requirements.
- Registered Health Information Administration (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) is preferred. May consider a candidate currently pursing a RHIA or RHIT credential.
- Four year degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Two years experience or more in this or related job is preferred.
- A working knowledge of JCAHO standards, federal and state peer review organization guidelines and regulations in addition to federal and state statutes pertaining to health information issues is preferred.
- Word processing and/or data processing experience is required.
We have excellent compensation and benefits and may also offer a relocation bonus.
Instructions for Resume Submission
In order to apply for this position please go to www.grh.org/careers and look up the HIM manager position. It is important to fill out the application completely.
Posted: April 18, 2022 at 3:44 PM
Post ID: 68365