In search of a job?
Our database includes everything from registrars to HIM directors. There are a lot of options to look through. We compile open job postings for most of the associations we work with into a single source that their members can use to search available jobs.
Search for Jobs
Remote DRG Validator
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: Auditor
Job Type: Full-Time
QUALCODE INC. IS LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME REMOTE DRG VALIDATORS!!
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $1000!!!
We are looking for individuals that have extensive experience and knowledge in DRG Validation and IPPS (MS-DRG & APR-DRG).
- Performs DRG and data quality reviews on inpatient records to validate the ICD-10-CM/PCS codes, DRG group appropriateness, missed secondary diagnoses and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all DRG mandates and reporting requirements.
- Evaluates the quality of clinical documentation to spot incomplete or inconsistent documentation for inpatient encounters that impact the code selection.
- Queries physicians when documentation in the record is inadequate, ambiguous, or unclear for coding purposes.
- Demonstrates competency in the use of computer applications and DRG Grouper Software, Medicare edits and all coding and abstracting software.
- Uphold productivity standards/daily quota set by management
- Maintain accuracy rate of 95% in monthly internal audits
- Credentialed by AAPC or AHIMA
- 5 + years doing DRG Validation work
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of MS-DRG & APR DRGs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Experience working academic teaching facilities and Level I and II Trauma Centers preferred
- Free dental, vision, and life insurance
- Medical insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Paid holidays
- Competitive salary
PERK – You sign-on, do your work for the day and then sign off. It’s just as simple as that. Please note, you are not required to be on the phone with clients or physicians at any time during employment with QualCode.
Instructions for Resume Submission
Qualified candidates should email their resumes to the contact below for immediate consideration:
Mrs. Ivore Cross
Posted: March 8, 2022 at 11:47 AM
Post ID: 67283