Find a Job
Coder Specialist III
Saint Francis Health System
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Codes ER’s, outpatients, outpatient’s surgeries, observations, and inpatients.
- Works CCI/medical necessity edits as needed.
- Monitors unbilled for all patient types coded on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintains quality equal to or greater than 95%.
- Maintains productivity equal to or greater than 95%.
- Completes continuing education as required.
Job Summary: The Coder III Specialist codes ER, Outpatient, Outpatient Surgeries, Observations, and Inpatient records.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification: Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) by AHIMA.
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years related experience and a score of 80% or above on the outpatient and inpatient coding exam.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Compensation based on experience. Base rate: $24.45
Apply Online: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/sfhs/#/job/65878
Posted: November 12, 2021 at 10:54 AM
Post ID: 64358