Find a Job
Hospital Outpatient Coder
Location: Duluth, MN, Remote
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
In this position, you will:
- Evaluate health record documentation and charges to optimize reimbursement by ensuring that diagnostic and procedural codes and other documentation accurately reflect and support the outpatient visit.
- Ensure that data complies with regulatory and coding guidelines.
- Review medical information, such as diseases or symptoms and diagnostic descriptions and procedures for a given visit, to accurately assign and sequence the correct ICD-10 CM, HCPCS and CPT codes.
- Adhere to the quality and productivity standards set by the department.
Applicable credentialing required within 2 years of employment/date of hire
Our benefits are exceptional and include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 401K employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
Instructions for Resume Submission
To apply to this position go to :
Job ID: R032896
Posted: October 12, 2021 at 2:20 PM
Post ID: 63399