Find a Job
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Auditor
Job Type: Full-Time
Duke Health has excellent opportunities for on-site Compliance Auditors who will conduct health-system wide compliance audits to ensure data integrity, compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to but not limited to federal healthcare program requirements, coding and documentation and billing. We have the following opportunities available:
- HomeCare and Hospice
- Revenue Cycle
- NC Medicaid/Medicare
- Clinical Research
- Coding and Billing
In addition to a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, healthcare administration or other related degree certification in medical coding and/or risk adjustment (i.e., CPC, CCS, or CCS-P RHIA, RHIT) is required. Also required for consideration:
- Four years’ experience related to legal, regulatory compliance, patient advocacy, supervisory role in patient financial services or HIM services, or other relevant experience.
- Ability to be flexible, multitask and switch priorities as well as work comfortably in a deadline-driven/productivity environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan, and implement services as well as handle multiple projects/problems simultaneously.
- In-depth knowledge of federal regulations around clinical trials.
- EPIC, 3M, and Microsoft Office experience preferred.
A great place to live and work.
In addition to great salary and benefits package, U.S. News & World Report named Raleigh/Durham the #2 Place to Live. Here you will find friendly, diverse, and educated people who enjoy dining out in local restaurants and gathering over craft beers. The family-friendly Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill) also has an abundance of beautiful green spaces and a growing art and music scene.
Apply online today.
Apply Online: https://careers.duke.edu/search/?createNewAlert=false&q=Compliance+Auditor+&optionsFacetsDD_customfield2=&optionsFacetsDD_customfield1=&optionsFacetsDD_location=&optionsFacetsDD_dept=&optionsFacetsDD_shifttype=
Posted: October 5, 2021 at 4:57 PM
Post ID: 63294