Find a Job
Data Integrity Analyst
National Jewish Health
Location: Denver, Colorado
Work Setting: Ambulatory Care, Educational Institution, Hospital
Job Function: Compliance, QA / QI / QM
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $66,439 – $87,184
Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of various workflows within the Health Information Management (HIM) Department to ensure various tasks are maintained successfully to ensure optimal support to the organization is achieved at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Master Patient Index including but not limited to resolving patient duplicates and overlays.
- Ensures all corrections are performed within established timeframes. Maintains 95% or higher accuracy rate with documents filed to the correct document type, correct patient, correct encounter.
- Assists in maintaining direct messaging queues appropriately, reviews and validates the appropriate carbon copy for distribution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists in maintaining various audit functions with the HIM department.
- Assures that documentation from varies providers is present and complete in the medical record in a timely manner guided by the Medical Record Deficiency Procedure of the HIM Department.
- Develops and monitors controls to ensure appropriate availability and data integrity within applications assigned. Proficient in gathering data and making sound decisions in the best interest of the organization.
- Maintains a working knowledge of standards and legal requirements for all aspects of health care regulations.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Adaptability: Maintain a perspective that is ready to change if needed for the common good of the work goals, including adjusting to new work structures and technologies, processes, job requirements, or cultures. Able to do other department job duties as needed or requested and willing to learn those functions.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishes work by considering all areas involved, in considering the details of even the small parts of the job over the long term. Sets high standards of performance in analyzing all information and finding missing or invalid data to improve reporting mechanisms accurately and timely.
- Building Strategic Relationships: Identify those opportunities to build relationships with internal and external customers including other departments, clinic staff and others along with outside customers such as outside agencies and healthcare facilities.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Mindful of the common goals of the team and National Jewish Health in regard to applying skill and knowledge to create a team that is friendly and cooperative. Helping each other reach desired goals.
- Informing and Communicating: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Peer Relationships: Interacting with others in a kind, and respectful manner regardless of individual differences. Help to create an environment that we would like to be a part of.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare, with technical experience and/or HIM experience.
- Special Training, Certification or Licensure: None
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration, or Quality Management.
Salary Range: $66,439 – $87,184
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan
Instructions for Resume Submission
To be considered for this position, please submit an application for employment at https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/national/#/job/5992.
National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution and is a longstanding cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community. National Jewish Health seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the Institution and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. We are a tobacco and fragrance free environment.
Apply Online: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/national/#/job/5992.
Posted: October 4, 2021 at 4:31 PM
Post ID: 63271