Find a Job
Manager Systems Engineer / IT
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: Other
Job Type: Full-Time
Begin your story with ProHealth Care’s corporate team. ProHealth Care was recognized in 2020 by Forbes as the best-in-state employer for Wisconsin. The award is a testament to the more than 5,000 employees and providers who have spoken up about their love for their jobs and the work that they do. Enjoy our video series (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFCUXfnUwodzw8Mx4D8VnQ/videos) featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
At ProHealth Care, we offer a culture that’s warm, welcoming, and vibrant. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan and resources to help you further your education. After all, it’s the way you should be treated.
Culture is built every day, and we want you to be a part of this. If you’re like us and are passionate about providing exceptional patient care, we’d like to meet you!
The PHC Information Technology Division supports our community – focused healthcare system’s primary care facilities, hospitals, home health care, hospice services, long term care and senior residence communities, health and fitness center. We have attained national recognition for our pioneering approach to business intelligence and population health management. We were the first system to use Epic’s Cogito data warehouse in a production environment which afforded our ACO a method for managing their population’s health. We have successfully attested for Stage 1 of meaningful use for our hospitals and physicians, as well as have attained Stage6 designation on the HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM). We continue to be a leader in providing effective technology in support of our organization’s healthcare strategies.
Hours: Do to nature of IT primarily work M-F 8-430. However position is needs to be available to night and weekends as needed with availability to be on call.
What You Will Do:
The Manager, System Engineering position is responsible for several areas to include: desktop engineering, server engineering, managing the relationship with our help desk vendor, and for end user support. The role ensures these teams are providing engineering and support at or above the expected levels that the organization has established and to coordinate efforts with other leaders in IS to drive continuous improvements in both pro-active and re-active services and support.
- Oversee the planning, design and implementation of projects that require system engineering and desktop engineering
- Develop and implement technical solutions and strategies related to: Citrix, Microsoft Server OS/SCCM/AD/SCOM, MS Exchange, Epic, and various departmental applications
- Lead a team of systems engineers, including management of development needs and resource planning
- Hold external vendor accountable for improvement in the first call resolution provide by the CSC and End User Support teams.
- Hold external vendor accountable to insure less than 5% abandon call rate
- Manage customer satisfaction levels and coordinate recovery efforts for less than acceptable ratings.
You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field. Will consider combination of education and experience in lieu of a degree.
- At least 4 years related technical experience.
- At least 4 years related leadership experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred.
Direct URL link to posting to Apply Online:
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment.
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Posted: September 15, 2021 at 8:39 PM
Post ID: 62982