Find a Job
Clinical Documentation Improvement Supervisor
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: CDI Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
JOB DESCRIPTION – Clinical Documentation Improvement Supervisor
The Clinical Documentation Improvement Supervisor, oversees site-based Clinical Documentation Improvement program; monitors and maintains the timeliness of workflow, productivity, and quality of the site CDI program; develops and monitors implementation of site departmental goals/objectives and supports the performance improvement process in conjunction with the Operations Director, Insurances Services.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong management skills with the ability to prioritize work, support, and coach; and support management to improve processes to obtain desired outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write and speak concisely and professionally when communicating with providers and administration
- Proficient in the use of computers to perform daily work including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Outlook, and all other applications as necessary.
- Experience with EPIC HIM and / or 3M coding platforms preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success in managing demanding situations.
- Ability to comply with organization policies and procedures
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB FUNCTIONS:
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the items listed below:
Other duties as needed and assigned.
- We work hard to make Acclara a wonderful place to work. Our people are our greatest assets, and we encourage employees to grow and develop, assuming greater responsibilities and leadership roles.
- Put the Patient First: The philosophy behind our approach is simple: drive revenue by putting the patient first.While our philosophy is simple, the key to our success is in the details.
- Hard Work, Diligence to Every Detail, and Passionate Service
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Work Hours: Salaried position which often requires exceeding the normal 40 hours per week
- Travel: Requires travel to and from client sites on a regular basis
Apply Online: https://acclara.com/careers/
Posted: September 2, 2021 at 9:27 AM
Post ID: 62734