Find a Job
Medical Records Regional Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Release of Information Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
ScanSTAT makes it easier for hospitals, healthcare systems, and medical practices to manage health information. We provide everything from streamlined Release of Information services to faster, more accurate document filing, prior authorizations, chart abstraction, insurance verification, and more.
We’re a fun loving, entrepreneurial-minded, driven team and we want you to join us! Your responsibilities will only be limited by what you choose to take on. There’s always room for learning and advancement! Along with a great atmosphere, ScanSTAT offers employees:
Opportunities for advancement
Personal and professional development opportunities
Paid vacation, medical, dental and other benefits for full-time positions
Job Title: Regional Director of Client Services
Department: Release of Information
Location: Chicago, IL area (MUST reside in this area as the client sites will be in IL and WI and will be onsite and traveling between locations in this area)
**This position will require up to 75% travel**
Overview of Position
The Regional Director of Client Services is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and executing district operations to provide for quality customer services and high customer satisfaction, financial profitability, and a trained and satisfied workforce. This position focuses on customer service, growing, strengthening, and retaining client relationships while providing guidance and leadership for regional associates. In addition, the Regional Director of Client Services is responsible to develop new business opportunities.
In addition to demonstrating ScanSTAT Technologies values applicable to all positions, the Regional Director of Client Services is responsible for the following professional skills:
Duties and Tasks:
• Set up and manage multiple full-service hospital & clinic accounts within the district.
• Manages on-site at customer facility and meets with HIM Director & VP of HIM (or his/her designee) per Company and region standards and as needed, and checks in by telephone as needed, ensuring that their needs are met, if not exceeded. Reviews HIM Director’s assessment of account performance and employee performance. Responds to concerns in a timely and professional manner.
• Escalates customer issues/concerns/problems in a pro-active and timely manner presenting chain of command an opportunity to work with work with regional management & customer to retain an account.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of the meaningful financial metrics driving the Company business including revenue mix, revenue per business day, labor per payroll day, and labor productivity standards and utilizes this information to manage his/her book of business.
• Develops new business opportunities with new customers and existing customers and works with sales partners and others as appropriate to pursue and close these opportunities.
• Assists in contract negotiations. Reviews sales proformas and contracts, evaluates for operational implementation and sign-off on profitable business with the guidelines established by their manager and the Company.
• Advises manager when renegotiations are needed and conducts contract renegotiations of existing accounts insuring that all accounts are profitable per Company standards.
• Recruits and hires competent, qualified staff commensurate with defined job responsibilities.
• Ensures that staff is oriented, trained and the competence of staff is assessed (including but not limited to ROI & HIPAA), maintained, demonstrated, and improved continually.
• Understand and utilize company’s method of compensation for the representatives, administer payroll, continually review, and manage labor costs.
• Troubleshoot equipment issues and work with Help Desk to resolve all escalated matters.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and procedures and applicable regulations, including HIPAA, state/federal regulations related to operations, and labor regulations.
• Always maintain professional behavior.
• Responsible for any other activity deemed necessary by the Senior Director of Client Services.
• Understands that this role requires specific responsibilities for protecting sensitive data
• Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for managing 75-150 direct reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare management, healthcare administration or related field required; Master’s degree a plus.
• 5+ years in management and directing onsite, remote and offshore employees
• 3+ years of proven operations or equivalent position preferably in healthcare or similar industry
• 2-3+ years of proven experience in achieving operational efficiency through six sigma, lean or other operational efficiently methods
• Demonstrated expertise in creation and implementation of operational KPIs, standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills in an operational environment
• Possess the administrative and management skills necessary to direct organizational programs and supervise management, professional and hourly staff
• Hold independent judgment and analytical skills to be able to provide sound recommendations
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with representatives of client organizations, business leaders, and staff in a tactful and positive manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced with “Can do” attitude in approaching challenges
• Experience in NetSuite, ImageNow, Salesforce, Various EHR solutions (preferred)
**This position offers a salary plus quarterly bonuses up to 15% of salary**
Instructions for Resume Submission
If you are interested, please go online to apply for this opportunity:
• Go to www.scanstat.com
• At the top right of the page, click on “People”
• Then click on “Join Us”
• Go down the bottom of the page and click the button “View Our Job openings”
• From there you can search for the position you want to apply to and then click on the job title
• From there you will complete the application for the position (on the right side of the page)
• And be sure to upload a Word or PDF version of your resume
Apply Online: http://www.scanstat.com
Posted: June 22, 2021 at 10:28 AM
Post ID: 61457