Find a Job
HIIM Clerk I
Surgeons Choice Medical Center
Location: Southfield, Michigan
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: HIM Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Clerk I- Medical Records
Full-Time/40 hours per week
No weekends or holidays
To maintain medical records in accordance with Federal, State, and regulatory guidelines as well as hospital and Health Information & Informatics Management (HIIM) policies and procedures; to assure that an accurate and complete medical record is maintained.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience working in Health Information Management, or the completion of at least 30 credit hours of a Health Information Management Associate Degree program.
- Basic Windows-based computer experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Life and Disability options.
- Generous PTO accrual at start of employment.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement & Continuing Education opportunities.
- Community Discounts
- And more!
Apply Online: https://jobs.jobvite.com/surgeonschoice/job/o5Knffwb
Posted: May 12, 2021 at 8:17 AM
Post ID: 60705