Find a Job
HIM Team Leader
Marshfield Medical Center – Beaver Dam
Location: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: HIM Manager/Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Marshfield Medical Center – Beaver Dam is committed to offering primary and specialty care, obstetric and inpatient acute care, outpatient surgery and oncology services, rehabilitation, home care, hospice, long-term care, and more.
The HIM Team Leader oversees the day to day processes and schedules of various roles in Health Information Management. This individual assists leadership with activities related to coaching and evaluating staff regularly and assists with interviewing and exiting staff as required by management. The HIM Team Leader answers process questions, troubleshoots situations and manages customer complaints ensuring situations are elevated to the appropriate leadership when necessary.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Completion of medical terminology course
- Three years of experience working within a medical records
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Associates degree in Health Information Technology, Health Care Business Services, Health Informatics, or related field; Completion of an anatomy & physiology course
- Team lead or supervisory experience
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) provided by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
Instructions for Resume Submission
Inquiries can be directed to Heather Awker, Human Resources at email@example.com
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search Keyword: HIM Team Lead
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted: April 28, 2021 at 10:28 PM
Post ID: 60433