Find a Job
University of Utah
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Work Setting: Educational Institution
Job Function: HIM Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: 31600-51699
Performs varied support functions, including gathering and analyzing data. Contributes information or materials for
1. Compiles data from a variety of sources.
2. Enters data into the computer system.
3. Assists in the preparation of manuscripts and presentation materials.
4. Maintains files and records of research data.
5. Drafts correspondence to answer inquiries and respond to requests about the projects.
6. Edits research papers, project reports, and publication materials.
7. May travel to a variety of sites both within and outside the University campus to obtain data.
8. Coordinates research activities and trainings for study sites
9. Assists in the development and maintenance of operating procedures for projects
Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required. A valid Utah Driver’s License may be required in certain departments.
Demonstrated history of critical thinking skills required.
|Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records structure and content is preferred.
|Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific field, or equivalency, plus two years of related experience.|
Benefited Staff Position
Instructions for Resume Submission
Apply Online: http://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/110150
Posted: January 4, 2021 at 11:39 AM
Post ID: 57066