Find a Job
Professional Practice Coding Manager
Southern Illinois Healthcare
Location: Carbondale, Illinois
Work Setting: Physician Office, Other
Job Function: Coding Supervisor/Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsible for supervision of the professional practice coding staff, training providers on quality documentation and E&M coding, collaboration with practice management on process improvement, collaboration with billing services for clean claim submission, and collaboration with IT analysts for improved Epic functionality.
- RHIA or RHIT certification required upon hire.
- Epic Professional Billing certification required (may be obtained after employment)
- Physician practice coding and/or management experience required.
- Extensive knowledge and application of ICD and CPT/HCPCS codes and modifiers required.
- Knowledge of health information management practices, federal and state healthcare regulations
Additional certifications of CCS, CCS-P, or CPC preferred
Apply Online: http://www.sih.net/careers
Posted: September 25, 2020 at 4:05 PM
Post ID: 54664