Find a Job
Chapters Health System
Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
As a premier employer throughout West Central Florida, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes up to 25 days of paid time off.
Chapters Health System is honored by its re-certification as a great workplace in the Aging Services category by the Great Place to Work® Institute for the third year in a row. It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in the work they’re doing.
Leading the way in end-of-life care from palliative care and hospice for adults and children suffering with life-limiting illnesses to in-home healthcare and community-based services, Chapters Health System offers a wide range of support services along life’s ever-changing landscape. Start the next chapter of your career with us at www.ChaptersHealth.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you thrive in an environment that fosters teamwork and professional growth, it’s time to join Chapters Health System.
In addition to excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ideal candidates should have:
- High school diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of work experience
- At least one year of acute care, home health, physician, or ancillary coding experience
- Successful completion of a coding certificate program with American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) required or is eligible to receive or has received the following credentials: CCS, CCS-P, CCA, or CPC
- ICD-10-CM and CPT knowledge
- Medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, AHA Coding Clinic, AMA CPT Assistant, and Coding Clinic for HCPCS knowledge
- Familiarity with encoder technology including computer-assisted coding (CAC) and abstracting system along with electronic medical records (EMR)
Posted: September 24, 2020 at 3:25 PM
Post ID: 54595