Find a Job
Outpatient Oncology Coding Auditor
Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Work Setting: Physician Office
Job Function: Auditor
Job Type: Full-Time
Busy oncology practice is seeking an experienced Outpatient Oncology Coding Auditor.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides audit services including ICD-10, CPT coding for physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Provides feedback regarding auditing results and training directly to providers.
- Compiles data to be used in management reporting.
- Must be certified (CPC)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- 3 years of oncology outpatient auditing experience
- Computer skills a must. Proficiency with EMR, experience with Epic a plus
- Must be detailed, organized, and have the ability to prioritize workload
- Must posses solid communication skills, both interpersonal and written
- Experience in working directly with physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
Instructions for Resume Submission
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to (678) 385-4594. Be sure to include the title of the position that you are applying for.
Posted: May 5, 2020 at 12:44 PM
Post ID: 50520