Find a Job
Health Information Technology Clinical Coordinator
Central Carolina Community College
Location: Lillington, North Carolina
Work Setting: Educational Institution
Job Function: Educator
Job Type: Full-Time
The Health Information Technology Full-Time Faculty is responsible for providing students with adequate attention, instruction and supervised practice to acquire the knowledge and competence needed for entry-level practice. This faculty is also responsible for coordinating the Professional Practice Experience for each student.
- Associate’s Degree, AND
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) credential.
- Minimum two years of full-time experience in a healthcare setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Science field
- Post-secondary level teaching experience
- Experience teaching online classes
Salary depends on education and experience.
Associates Degree salary range: $50,804-$64,404
Bachelor’s Degree salary range: $53,827-$67,427
Master’s Degree salary range: $56,509-$70,109
Posted: April 20, 2020 at 10:07 AM
Post ID: 50154