Find a Job
Revenue Integrity Analyst
Children’s Hospital Colorado
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Auditor, IT / EMR Analyst, Patient Accounts, Reimbursement/ Billing Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Children’s Hospital Colorado has defined and delivered pediatric healthcare excellence for more than 100 years. Founded in 1908, Children’s Colorado is a leading pediatric network entirely devoted to the health and well being of children. Continually recognized as one of the nation’s outstanding hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Children’s Colorado is known both for its nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs as well as the full spectrum of everyday care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals representing the full spectrum of pediatric specialties, Children’s Colorado Network of Care includes its main campus, 16 Children’s Care Centers and more than 400 outreach clinics.
A career at Children’s Colorado will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the life of a child.
Responsible for analyzing revenue performance, identifying revenue leakage and incorrect charges. Evaluates revenue trends to identify root causes. Designs and implements correction plans to improve charging efficiency. Works closely with hospital clinical managers and directors to globally review charge generation workflows to prevent revenue leakage and improve charging workflows. Assists with CCI, MUE, and Epic Revenue Guardian checks and edits. Runs charge reconciliation reports and supports clinical areas in effectively monitoring their revenue.
Collaborates closely with the Revenue Integrity Charge Auditors to assist with follow-ups and actions plans from internal department charging audits and external payer audits. Assists Revenue Integrity CDM Analyst with CDM maintenance as it relates to improving charging efficiencies.
- Identifies and analyzes a variety of data sets including industry trends and develops actionable insights and business strategies.
- Completes moderate to complex detailed data collection and analysis.
- Creates, reviews, analyzes, and maintains accurate reports. Ensures the integrity and quality of data and reports.
- Creates and manages a wide variety of reporting tools.
- Creates business intelligence tools or systems to analyze and report key metrics.
- Develops and maintains training and training resources for end users.
- Assists in completion of needs analysis for department/unit.
- Communicates and disseminates information regarding tools, report, analysis, and data enhancements.
- Serves as the systems liaison with vendors, IT and other internal and external system managers/partners.
- Develops, Implements, maintains, troubleshoots and provides technical expertise on relevant databases and/or systems.
- EXPERIENCE – Three years of previous experience in data analytics and/or operational analysis.
- EQUIVALENCY – Professional experience, beyond requirements, in a related field may substitute for a Bachelor degree requirement on a year for year basis.
- EDUCATION – – Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Finance or a related field.
Instructions for Resume Submission
For immediate consideration, please submit your application to Job ID # 65131 through the careers section of our website www.childrenscolorado.org/careers.
Apply Online: https://www.childrenscolorado.org/about/careers/
Posted: March 3, 2020 at 10:52 AM
Post ID: 48931