Find a Job
Manager Health Information Operations
Children’s Hospital Colorado
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: HIM Manager/Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time
Children’s Hospital Colorado has defined and delivered pediatric healthcare excellence for more than 100 years. Founded in 1908, Children’s Colorado is a leading pediatric network entirely devoted to the health and well being of children. Continually recognized as one of the nation’s outstanding hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Children’s Colorado is known both for its nationally and internationally recognized medical, research and education programs as well as the full spectrum of everyday care for kids throughout Colorado and surrounding states. With more than 1,000 healthcare professionals representing the full spectrum of pediatric specialties, Children’s Colorado Network of Care includes its main campus, 16 Children’s Care Centers and more than 400 outreach clinics.
A career at Children’s Colorado will challenge you, inspire you, and motivate you to make a difference in the life of a child.
Directs and leads daily operations for chart analysis, enterprise master patient index, and clinical documentation integrity. Designs and implements workflows and procedures to ensure compliance requirements are met, turnaround times are maintained, and unbilled dollars are within expected targets.
- General Work Experience – Minimum 3 years in HIM. Skilled in process improvement, analysis, report writing, and intermediate skills for MS Office products, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Required License/Certification – RHIT Reg Health Information Tech
- Management experience preferred
- Electronic health record experience preferred
- Preferred License/Certification – RHIA Reg Health Information Admin
- Required Education – Associates Degree
Instructions for Resume Submission
Please apply online to Job ID # 61917 at www.childrenscolorado.org/careers.
Apply Online: http://www.childrenscolorado.org/careers
Posted: January 15, 2020 at 7:16 PM
Post ID: 46664