Find a Job
Release of Information Account Manager
MediCopy Services, Inc
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Work Setting: Non Provider Setting
Job Function: HIM Specialist, Patient Accounts, QA / QI / QM, Release of Information Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $37,440-$42,000
We are in search for experienced Release Information Account Managers to extract, monitor and send medical records to requestors via requesting platform.
Job Purpose Summary:
To provide quick, efficient, and proficient means for the management and release of protected health information (PHI) to multiple healthcare facilities and to contribute to the company’s overall mission of providing secure & meaningful health information exchange (HIE) to help improve the quality of patient care.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understand and abide by all HIPAA privacy and security laws.
- Interpret and apply HIPAA rules to release of protected health information requests.
- Validate all incoming request for PHI
- Verify patient information using key identifiers
- Conduct quality screenings on incoming PHI to protect patient data
- Verify requesting party contact information including fax number or address.
- Update and maintain an Account of Disclosures Log for all medical records.
- Provide attention and care to patients and patient representative
- Answer phone calls for status checks and inquiries
- Invoice applicable parties for medical record requests
- Check voicemail and return calls on a daily basis.
Be flexible, with reliable transportation. The best candidate will have direct experience within the Health Information Management industry with reliable transportation to and from our corporate offices in Nashville, TN
The best candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information management or at least 2 years’ minumum direct experience.
**This is an hourly position ranging from $18.00 -$20.00 per hour (based on experience and education)
Instructions for Resume Submission
Applicants can visit our website at www.medicopy.net/careers or you can also submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: https://medicopy.net/landing/jobpostings
Posted: January 13, 2020 at 1:36 PM
Post ID: 46575