Find a Job
Work Setting: Non Provider Setting
Job Function: Coder
Job Type: Full-Time
PeaceHealth’s exceptional Coding team is looking for dedicated team member!
Apply your experience to our excellent Coder II opening. If you’re dedicated to understanding and implementing coding best-practices, your collaborative spirit and expert-level knowledge will be truly appreciated by our medical staff and leadership teams.
- A collaborative, Mission-driven work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Telecommuting options (Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska)
- Superb career advancement opportunities
- Computer-assisted coding environment – state of the art technology!
Guided by our mission and values, PeaceHealth provides evidence-based and compassionate healthcare to friendly, scenic Washington, Oregon and Alaska communities.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 17,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Our ideal candidate has:
- experience in acute care hospital-based coding for hospital claim submission.
- at least five (5) years of directly related work experience abstracting and coding impatient or ambulatory surgery records using ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 coding systems.
- a CPC-H, CCS, CPC, CPCH, RHIT, or RHIA.
Instructions for Resume Submission
Apply Online: http://jobs.PeaceHealth.org
Posted: December 20, 2019 at 5:05 PM
Post ID: 45948