Find a Job
User Researcher Healthcare IT
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Work Setting: Non Provider Setting
Job Function: IT / EMR Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The User Researcher will support a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to create healthcare IT innovation products and services for the US market.
The User Researcher will be responsible for selecting the test customers and collecting their feedback in the healthcare field e.g. physicians, medical practice owners, practice assistants, IT administrators, caregivers, etc. as well as internal stakeholders to support Product Owners shaping the product according to customer’s needs.
The User Researcher shall also create the user tests, test goals, parameters to be tested and acceptance criteria in a systematic and structured way.
For this position is important to have a deep understanding of healthcare processes e.g. patient intake activities, patient eligibility process, patient referral and discharge process, etc.
Experience in IT systems e.g. EHR, PMS, etc. is a plus.
Experience in setting up user test environments and tools for Software products is a plus
The Workplace Hub Healthcare User Researcher will create tests to evaluate the acceptance of an IT platform in healthcare settings at different levels: 1) User interface/Usability 2) Fit into the customer workflow settings.
In the role, the User Researcher will be responsible for:
- Defining test cases, acceptance criteria and test methodologies.
- Coordinate and execute the tests (on-site and remotely), some of them with pilot customers from the healthcare industry.
- Create, implement and maintain a test environment e.g. test patient, test users, workflows, etc. simulating determined healthcare IT settings or showcasing the developed prototypes.
- Present the test reports, detailed analysis of results and recommendations to Project Management Board.
- Collaboration with various stakeholders in a multi-cultural virtual team.
- Min. 3 years of experience in User Research in healthcare solutions.
- The candidate needs to understand and to translate healthcare providers’ feedback into development tasks, working closely with the Regulatory Analyst and the Product Owner.
- Experience in healthcare IT systems like HIS, RIS, EHR (e.g. Epic, All Scripts, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in agile product development and research activities (social, healthcare, design or service research projects and activities) is a plus.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills in English and experience interacting with Healthcare professionals.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and keep structured.
- You will work in an innovative environment where things can change fast.
- Solid prioritization and structuration skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams
Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Centered Design (HDC), Design (UX or Service design), Social sciences, computer science or engineering.
Apply Online: http://careers.konicaminoltaus.com/
Posted: September 30, 2019 at 12:56 PM
Post ID: 43339