Find a Job
Revenue Integrity Sr Analyst
Nebraska Medical Center
Location: Omaha, Tennessee
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: Other
Job Type: Full-Time
Conducts audit/review activities to ensure appropriate revenue management, charge capture, claims production, coding integrity, and provider code assignment. This position supports education to applicable leadership, implementation support and serves as a facility liaison to Nebraska Medicine’s staff as it relates to billing system issues. As part of the Health Information Management Department, reporting directly to the Revenue Integrity Manager, this position has collaborative relationships with Patient Financial Services, Clincal Departments, and Compliance. Conducts special projects and studies to facilitate revenue managment as required.
- Minimum three years of experience in revenue integrity in a hospital or healthcare setting or coding required.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Associate’s degree in business, healthcare or science or closely related field required
- Understanding of components of electronic medical record required
- Current knowledge of code data sets to include CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and ICD-10-PCS
- Current knowledge of NCCI edits, and Medicare LCD/NCDs required
- Interpersonal and communication skills, analytic and organization skills, critical-thinking and the ability to meet deadlines required
- Computer skills; MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; Windows operating system and internet required
- Applicable professional certification through American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA); Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS), or Certified Coding Associate (CCA) or American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC); Certified Professional Coder Hospital (CPC H), Certified Outpatient Coder – Hospital (COC-H) is required
- Experience with EPIC HP/PB preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or science or closely related field preferred
Instructions for Resume Submission
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Req # 43035A
Posted: September 16, 2019 at 1:08 PM
Post ID: 42849