Find a Job
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Release of Information Specialist
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary Range: *Based on experience
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services. We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire.
Responsible for responses to requests for release of information in accordance with hospital, state and federal guidelines. Coordinates the release function to include microfilm, CD’s, Soarian Clinicals and EDM to ensure timely response to requests. Upholds security and confidentiality for record access and review. Protects the patient’s right to privacy.
*Position requires EOW (Every other weekend) schedule.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in the field of healthcare.
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and computer skills.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Able to develop and maintain credibility with all levels of healthcare personnel and physicians.
- Demonstrate commitment to continued professional development.
Apply Online: http://www.snhcareers.org
Posted: June 19, 2019 at 11:02 AM
Post ID: 40312