Find a Job
EMR Specialist Lead
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Work Setting: Other
Job Function: IT / EMR Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: US$14 – US$23.22 per hour
Novant Health is seeking a Lead Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Specialist who possesses a wide-range perception of all on-site Health Information Management (HIM) workflows within Acute Aare HIM Departments as well as effectively collaborate with team members. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Experience: Three years of experience in hospital medical records department. required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: RHIT preferred.
- Additional skills required: Must possess excellent analytical skills and customer service skills. Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Must have the ability to multitask and work independently with limited supervision. Must be able to meet standardized productivity metrics/goals. Should have a strong working knowledge of HIPAA requirements. Must be comfortable in a computer-based workflow. Must have a working knowledge and/or familiarity with acute care medical records and hospital regulatory environment. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with the EPIC EHR and/or Hyland On Base scanning application.
Posted: April 30, 2019 at 2:25 PM
Post ID: 39121