Find a Job
Medical Records Director
St. Andrew’s Health Center
Location: Bottineau, North Dakota
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: HIM Director/Privacy Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $45,000 – $50,000
St. Andrew’s Health Center is a Critical Access Hospital (CAH) located at the base of the Turtle Mountains in North Central North Dakota, at the heart of the “Four Season’s” playground. St. Andrew’s Health Center is named as a Top 100 CAH in the nation for the third year in a row.
Full-time position; responsible to supervise the activities and employees of the medical records department, maintain patient medical records files, assign diagnosis and procedural codes, prepare statistical reports, assist with transcription/editing as needed, and serve as secretary of the medical staff committee.
The individual must be a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administer (RHIA); proof of certification is required.
- Strong managerial, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to initiate action, creatively solve problems, meet goals, and produce results through effective supervision of employees
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective problem solving skills with ability to deal with medical providers, employees, and other hospital staff with tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of HIPAA and privacy regulations
- Knowledge of healthcare laws, regulations and standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply Online: http://www.standrewshealth.com
Posted: April 3, 2019 at 12:52 PM
Post ID: 38265