Find a Job
Oakwood Springs Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Work Setting: Behavioral/Mental Health
Job Function: HIM Manager/Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time
Oakwood Springs is a 72 -bed behavioral hospital located in Oklahoma City. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Oakwood Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
- Responsible for planning, developing, and administering health information services consistent with accreditation and regulatory standards and facility standards.
- Directs the activities of the department and implements P&Ps for documenting, storing and retrieving information, processing medical legal documents, insurance data, and correspondence requests.
- Manager supervises and maintains patient medical records and monitors staff documentation requirements.
- The manger also oversees the coding function and acts as facility HIPAA officer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum of associates degree required.
- Prefer Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), will consider Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT).
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
Instructions for Resume Submission
Apply Online: http://www.oakwoodsprings.com
Posted: January 30, 2019 at 12:47 PM
Post ID: 35605