Find a Job
Revenue Integrity Coordinator
Conway Regional Health System
Location: Conway, Arkansas
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Function: Other
Job Type: Full-Time
Conway Regional Health System provides complete health care services to the growing communities of northern central Arkansas including Faulkner, Conway, Perry, Van Buren and Cleburne counties. Centered on a 150-bed, acute care medical center, the health system provides patients with a variety of services, such as:
- Heart Health
- Cancer Care
- Women’s Health
At Conway Regional Health System we are proud to serve the people of central Arkansas by providing top quality medical care in a supportive environment. Just like our community, we are growing and rapidly refining our services to meet the changing needs of our neighbors. With more than 200 physicians on the medical staff, more than 1,200 employees and about 100 volunteers, Conway Regional is committed to making better health care a reality.
Conway Regional Health System overview:
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Acute care Medical Center with 150 beds
- HomeCare Services and Lifeline are teamed up to provide complete in-home professional medical care
- 12 bed Intensive Care/Cardiac Care Unit
- Outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, including a full range of surgery, testing and therapy
- Therapy Services at five convenient locations
- A Women’s Center that offers family-centered OB care, a complete array of gynecology services, and women’s diagnostic and health education services.
- Primary Care Network provides clinics in Clinton, Conway, Greenbrier and Mayflower
- Senior Health Services featuring a Geriatric Transitional Care Center and Senior Evaluation and Counseling Center
- Surgery suites equipped and staffed for inpatient and outpatient surgeries and emergencies
- Complete range of diagnostic imaging including some of the latest technology such as open bore MRI, PET/CT scanning and breast MRI as well as a full-service outpatient imaging center
- Nationally certified laboratory services supervised by a pathologist and includes hematology, paracytology, microbiology, chemistry, a blood bank and all other components of a full service laboratory
- Full service Emergency Department available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with board certified Emergency Room physicians on duty
- CARTI/Conway Regional Cancer Center provides quality oncology and radiation therapy care for cancer patients
- Wound Healing Center featuring Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- 70,000 square-foot Health & Fitness Center with a professional staff offering rehabilitation, fitness health assessment, health education and testing under medical guidance, with fitness memberships available to the public
- Free physician referral service
- Comprehensive community education program and speaker’s bureau
The Revenue Integrity Coordinator(RIC) is responsible for the coordination of all charge master maintenance and charge capture auditing, both in Meditech and any interfaced systems. The RIC will be responsible for oversight and implementation of charge master reviews and annual OPPS updates in a timely manner. The position has responsibility to perform charge capture audits, initiate and lead performance improvement efforts to enhance charge capture, educate clinical departments and promote revenue cycle integrity. The RIC must develop a strong relationship with IS analysts to insure that all charges are set up and flow correctly through the various order management systems. This position will facilitate monthly Chargemaster Committee meetings and participate in monthly Revenue Cycle Excellence Committee meetings. The RIC will also work closely with Patient Accounting to insure that charges drop to claims correctly and prompt resolution of billing/charge related questions.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proof of high school or equivalent or higher education
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field (including RN, NP, PA), CPC-H, CPC, or RHIT certification preferred.
- Four (4) years clinical experience or three-five (3-5) years’ experience in revenue cycle processes. Hospital billing and finance background strongly encouraged.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other 3rdparty billing rules/coverage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical, motivation and critical thinking skills.
Instructions for Resume Submission
Please contact Shelley Sheets at 501-513-5311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: http://www.conwayregional.org/opportunities/jobs
Posted: September 20, 2018 at 10:50 AM
Post ID: 30594