March 28, 2019
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT
At the completion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
- Define data, data analysis, information and knowledge management.
- Identify key contributors of data in various healthcare settings.
- Clearly distinguish the difference between Reason Code, Issue and Root Cause.
- Determine which data elements are relevant for analysis.
- Establish an action plan based on the information obtained from data analysis (including reports and key stakeholders).
Speaker: Tracey A. Tomak, RHIA, PMP