A three-part webinar series will offer members an opportunity to learn how to analyze healthcare data using MS Excel, RStudio, anopen-source data analytics software platform and Tableau for data visualization. The webinar will include tutorials on how to carry out basic and advanced analytical techniques including data acquisition, data summaries, data preparation, and data visualization. Each webinar is live and will run 1-hr in length and will be recorded for playback up to 60 days after the live event.
Offer webinar participants hands-on experience analyzing healthcare data with readily available software.
Part 1: Data Analytics with MS Excel- Intermediate/Advanced
August 8, 2018 at 12 PM ET
- Create meaningful data summaries using pivot tables and pivot charts
- Utilize intermediate and advanced Excel functions
- Develop visual displays to assist in the interpretation of data
- Part 2: Data Analytics with R and RStudio
Part 2: Data Analytics with R and RStudio
August 15, 2018 at 12 PM ET
- Understand the utility of applications for big data analytics
- Utilize basic R functions for data summaries
- Develop graphs for interpreting data
- Part 3: Data Visualization with Tableau
Part 3: Data Visualization with Tableau
August 22, 2018 at 12 PM ET
- Upload data and perform data preparation
- Develop graphs including geospatial representations
- Create interactive dashboards.
Speaker: David Marc